The British Science Fiction Association has announced the shortlist for BSFA Awards 2015.
BSFA members and attending members of Eastercon will be able to vote on the shortlist. Voting at the convention will be allowed up to midday on Saturday, March 26.
The winners will be announced on the evening of March 26 at Mancunicon, the 67th British National Science Fiction Convention, otherwise known as Eastercon.
- Dave Hutchinson: Europe at Midnight, Solaris
- Chris Beckett: Mother of Eden, Corvus
- Aliette de Bodard: The House of Shattered Wings, Gollancz
- Ian McDonald: Luna: New Moon, Gollancz
- Justina Robson: Glorious Angels, Gollancz
Best Short Story
- Aliette de Bodard: “Three Cups of Grief, by Starlight”, Clarkesworld 100
- Paul Cornell: “The Witches of Lychford”, Tor.com
- Jeff Noon: “No Rez”, Interzone 260
- Nnedi Okorafor, “Binti”, Tor.com
- Gareth L. Powell: “Ride the Blue Horse”, Matter
- Nina Allan: “Time Pieces: Doctor Change or Doctor Die”, Interzone 261
- Alisa Krasnostein and Alexandra Pierce: Letters to Tiptree, Twelfth Planet Press
- Jonathan McCalmont: “What Price Your Critical Agency”, Ruthless Culture.
- Adam Roberts: Rave and Let Die: The SF and Fantasy of 2014, Steel Quill Books
- Jeff Vandermeer: “From Annihilation to Acceptance: a writer’s surreal journey”, The Atlantic, January 2015
- Jim Burns, Cover of Pelquin’s Comet, Newcon Press
- Vincent Sammy: “Songbird”, Interzone 257
- Sarah Anne Langton: Cover of Jews Versus Zombies, Jurassic London
[Thanks to JJ for the story.]