The winners of the 2015 Shirley Jackson Awards were presented July 10 at Readercon 27 at a ceremony hosted by convention guests of honor Catherynne M. Valente and Tim Powers.
The awards recognize outstanding achievement in the literature of psychological suspense, horror, and the dark fantastic, and are voted upon by a jury of professional writers, editors, critics, and academics. The 2015 jurors were Livia Llewellyn, Robert Shearman, Simon Kurt Unsworth, Bev Vincent, and Kaaron Warren.
- Experimental Film, Gemma Files (ChiZine Publications)
- Wylding Hall, Elizabeth Hand (PS Publishing-UK/Open Road Media-US)
- “Even Clean Hands Can Do Damage,” Steve Duffy (Supernatural Tales #30, Autumn)
- “The Dying Season,” Lynda E. Rucker (Aickman’s Heirs)
- The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, Stephen King (Scribner)
- Aickman’s Heirs, edited by Simon Strantzas (Undertow Publications)