Finalits for this year’s John W. Campbell Memorial Award for best science fiction novel have been selected. The awards will be presented during the Campbell Conference Award Banquet on Friday, June 28.
- Semiosis Sue Burke
- A Spy in Time by Imraan Coovadia
- The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Time Was by Ian McDonald
- Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller
- Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice
- Theory of Bastards by Audrey Schulman
- Unholy Land by Lavie Tidhar
- Space Opera by Catherynne M. Valente
- The Freeze-Frame Revolution by Peter Watts
- The Loosening Skin by Aliya Whiteley
The award jurors are Gregory Benford, Sheila Finch, Elizabeth Anne Hull, Paul Kincaid, Chris McKitterick, Pamela Sargent, and Lisa Yaszek.