Four poems are contributed by A.E. Ash, Alexandra Siedel, Kelly Dalton, and S.G. Larner.
There’s a nonfiction article by Dan Koboldt, “Eye-Based Paternity Testing and Other Genetic Myths.”
Exclusive to eBook/subscriber edition, are reprints by Suzette Mayr and excerpts from The Buried Life by Carrie Patel and The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu.
All of the original fiction, poetry, and nonfiction is available for free on the Apex Magazine website here.
The entire issue is available for only $2.99 in PDF, ePub, and mobi formats direct from Apex, or through Weightless Books, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. Subscriptions are also available on either a yearly or monthly basis.
- “Remembery Day” by Sarah Pinsker
- “Wildcat (from The Secret Diary of Donna Hooks)” by David Bowles
- “A Sister’s Weight in Stone” JY Yang
- “Toot Sweet Matricia” by Suzette Mayr (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “He Dreams of Salt and Sea” by S.G. Larner
- “If I Only Had A…” by Kelly Dalton
- “Sidereal” by A.E. Ash
- “The Automaton to Her Engineer” by Alexandra Seidel
- The Buried Life by Carrie Patel (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Words from the Editor-in-Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- “Eye-Based Paternity Testing and Other Human Genetics Myths” by Dan Koboldt
- “Apex Author Interview with Sarah Pinsker” by Andrea Johnson
- “Apex Cover Artist Interview with Beth Spencer” by Russell Dickerson
- “Clavis Aurea: A Review of Short Fiction” by Charlotte Ashley
- Download Podcast #23 (“A Sister’s Weight in Stone” by JY Yang) or listen using the player below. (28:12 in length)