AudioFile, a print and ezine, reviews audiobooks to “recommend good listening, top-notch performances and dynamic listening experiences.” The editors annually honor their choices of the best audiobooks across a variety of categories — AudioFile’s Best Audiobooks of 2019.
This year File 770 is partnering with AudioFile to announce the winners of the 2019 Best Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Audiobooks.
They are listed here with links to the AudioFile review.
2019 Best Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Audiobooks
THE RAVEN TOWER by Ann Leckie, read by Adjoa Andoh
- Review: https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/151757/the-raven-tower-by-ann-leckie-read-by-adjoa-andoh/
THE TEN THOUSAND DOORS OF JANUARY by Alix E. Harrow, read by January LaVoy
- Review: https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/164700/the-ten-thousand-doors-of-january-by-alix-e-harrow-read-by-january-lavoy/
BLACK LEOPARD, RED WOLF by Marlon James, read by Dion Graham
- Review: https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/153125/black-leopard-red-wolf-by-marlon-james-read-by-dion-graham/
GIDEON THE NINTH by Tamsyn Muir, read by Moira Quirk
- Review: https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/161005/gideon-the-ninth-by-tamsyn-muir-read-by-moira-quirk/
FULL THROTTLE by Joe Hill, read by Zachary Quinto, Wil Wheaton, Kate Mulgrew, Neil Gaiman, Ashleigh Cummings, Joe Hill, Laysla De Oliveira, Nate Corddry, Connor Jessup, Stephen Lang, George Guidall
- Review: https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/164977/full-throttle-by-joe-hill-read-by-zachary-quinto-wil-wheaton/
EDGEDANCER by Brandon Sanderson, read by Terence Aselford and a Full Cast
- Review: https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/151219/edgedancer-by-brandon-sanderson-read-by-terence-aselford-and-a-full-cast/
Narrator Video on YouTube
- Dion Graham, narrator of Marlon James’s Fantasy Epic Black Leopard, Red Wolf: