The finalists for the Conservative-Libertarian Fiction Alliance’s 2019 Book of the Year award have been announced.
Novels of any genre published in the previous calendar year are eligible for the award.
- Daniel Humphreys – Night’s Black Agents
- David Dubrow et al – Appalling Stories 2
- Jack July – Hatchet
- Adam Lane Smith – Making Peace
- Wyatt Myshkin – Eating and Disorder
- Jon Del Arroz – The Fight For Rislandia
- Michael Isenberg – The Thread of Reason
- Roy Griffis – The Broken Return
- Paul Piatt – Redcaps Rising
- Declan Finn – Hell Spawn
- Deplora Boule – The Narrative
[Thanks to Jon Del Arroz for the story.]