Compiled by Carl Slaughter:
- Batman and Robin: Triumph, the crazy sequel that got cancelled
More videos follow the jump.
- How Justice League Should Have Ended
- 10 important things you missed in Justice League
- Bat Rap
- Wonder Woman lies that fooled us all
- Wonder Woman live action costumes
- Aquaman: What audiences don’t like
“New Report Details What Test Audiences Don’t Like About Aquaman” at We Got This Covered.
Pegged for a release this December, James Wan’s standalone (and sub-aquatic!) adventure is undoubtedly one of the most hotly-anticipated comic book releases of the year that doesn’t have the word ‘Avengers’ in the title. And though fans were beginning to grow concerned by the radio silence, Aquaman is supposedly testing pretty well in early screenings, which have also brought forth some interesting plot details about the emotional story underpinning Wan’s creative venture. But not every viewer has taken to Arthur Curry’s spinoff.
Earlier this week, we heard from Mark Hughes of Superhero News that some pretty negative reactions had emerged from a recent test screening of the pic. It was surprising as, like we said above, we were told that Aquaman was going over quite well. Now, in an attempt to clear up the confusion, former IGN editor Jeremy Conrad’s posted a new report explaining what’s going on
- Plastic Man: cancelled
- Superman’s tights
- Superman: cancelled, cancelled, cancelled