Dublin 2019 members hotel booking link goes live January 9 at 2 p.m. Dublin Time (which in other time zones is 3 p.m. CET or 9 a.m. EST, for example.)
The convention’s accommodation webpage says:
We have been negotiating with Dublin hotels to get the best rates possible, and have secured blocks in many 3 and 4 star hotels near the city centre, including all those closest to our venue – The Convention Centre Dublin (CCD). All have given us heavily discounted rates, often 15-30% lower than the average lowest rate you would have found for those same hotels in August 2018.
- Average Single Rate €205
- Average Double Rate €220
- Lowest Single Occupancy Rate €177
- Higher Double Occupancy Rate €308 in a 4.5* Radisson Blu
Note: These prices all include a full Irish breakfast and are the averages of an equivalent of €167 EUR a night (excluding taxes and breakfast). However we also have some triple occupancy rooms and some of hotels offer rates for room only (no breakfast).
To achieve the substantial discount, we have had to accept some special terms that may affect the scheduling of your booking:
- Payment in Full – When you book, the full amount for all the nights of your stay will be charged as a deposit. [Payment is possible with any type of Visa or MasterCard – credit, debit or prepaid card.]
- Refunds & Cancellations – Payment will be fully refundable if the booking is cancelled by 10th May 2019 (just over 3 months out from the first night you can book at the convention rate). Beyond that date, it will be 50% refundable for another month in many hotels. After 10th June 2019, the deposit will become non-refundable in all cases.
- Block Expiration – You will not be able to book at the convention rate in these hotels after June 10, 2019, as any unsold rooms in our block will have been returned to the hotels for sale on the open market – almost certainly at rates significantly higher than before….
More guidelines and information about other accommodations at the website