By Daniel P. Dern: In addition to this one listed in a recent Scroll —
- Luke the Son of Anakin (Star Wars + Hamilton Parody)
— there’s no shortage of other Hamilton-ized f&sf musical numbers, like
- “(I Am Not Throwing Away) My Spock”
(Which has a surprising amount of plot detailing from a 2009 Star Trek movie.)
- “THE DOCTOR” Hamilton Style Song Parody (Doctor Who: A Gallifreyan
(And while we’re momentarily on a Doctor Who tangent, there’s also this Dr Who/Rocky Horror “Let’s Do The Time Warp Again.” Lots of great cosplay and dancing!)
- Harry Potter/Hamilton Parodies: 10 Dual Commandments
(Which is a number from the Fairly Potter Musical.)
SYFY Wire introduces the next one in its post “Thanos won’t throw away his snap in new Hamilton parody mash-up”.
Check out Thanos singing his own version of “My Shot,” which was originally sung from the point of view of Hamilton. In this version, Thanos is once again trying to justify his plan to eliminate half the population.
Not only do we finally see Thanos rapping (which you know you wanted), but we also get to hear the inner monologue he had throughout the events of Infinity War. Who knew he actually had Hamilton stuck in his head just like the rest of us?
- “Thanilton” (animated) “Not Throwing Away My Snap”
There are other Avenger/Hamiltons, like —
- (Weird Al’s) The Hamilton Polka – The Avengers (Al’s song, Avengers video footage)
Plus this one which I believe was previously in a scroll:
And lastly, a somewhat disappointing “Green Eggs & Hamilton”