David Steffen’s The Long List Anthology year 2 Kickstarter has fully funded all its print fiction goals. The book is up to 204,000 words of fiction. Now, with five days remaining in the campaign, Steffen is appealing for donations to pay for an audiobook edition.
AUDIOBOOK STRETCH GOALS
Adding audiobook stretch goals on October 12th, with 5 days left to go in the campaign. More stretch goals may be added, this is the first goal, designed to be long enough to make an audiobook of producable size.
As with last year, Skyboat Media, headed by Stefan Rudnicki and Gabrielle de Cuir will produce the audiobook if this goal is reached!
Audiobook including the following (stretch goal at $11,200)
- “The Women You Didn’t See” by Nicola Griffith (a letter from Letters to Tiptree)
- “Damage” by David D. Levine
- “Today I Am Paul” by Martin L. Shoemaker
- “Grandmother-nai-Leylit’s Cloth of Winds” by Rose Lemberg
- “Our Lady of the Open Road” by Sarah Pinsker
- “The Pauper Prince and the Eucalyptus Jinn” by Usman T. Malik
[Thanks to JJ for the story.]