Curated by Carl Slaughter: (1) Reckless Disagreement says Rogue One ruined Star Wars:
(2) In episode 3 of Season 7 of Game of Thrones, Littlefinger delivers to Sansa some classic, poetic advice:
Fight every battle, everywhere, always, in your mind.
Everyone is your enemy, everyone is your friend.
Every possible series of events is happening, all at once.
Live that way, and nothing will surprise you.
Everything that happens will be something that you’ve seen before.
(3) What Culture ranks the Doctors.
(4) Kit Harington went to his Game of Thrones audition with a black eye.
(5) James Cameron mulling a new Terminator trilogy.
“The question is — has the franchise run its course or can it be freshened up?” said the filmmaker. “Can it still have new relevance now where so much of our world is catching up to what was science fiction in the first two films? We live in a world of predator drones, and surveillance, and big data, and emergent AI. So, I am in discussions with David Ellison, who is the current rights holder globally for the Terminator franchise, and the rights in the U.S. market revert to me under U.S. copyright law in a year-and-a-half, so he and I are talking about what we can do. Right now we are leaning toward doing a three-film arc and reinventing it. We’ll put more meat on the bones if we get past the next couple of hurdles as and when we announce that.”
(6) Superhero double team
(7) Superhero fight club
(8) Superheroes versus Dominators
(9) Jack O’Neill’s 7 Rules of Gate Travel
(10) Stargate’s linguistic hilarity.
(11) If you’re a peanut, beware of drunken Kryptonians.
(12) Emilia Clarke reads Game of Thrones.