Compiled by Carl Slaughter: (1) Vandalization of Star Trek
(2) We now know Ash is Voq, but these super fans compiled plenty of evidence before the big reveal.
(3) Discovery is Section 31
(4) Everything Wrong with the Wonder Woman movie
(5) Thor deleted scenes
(6) Green Lantern versus Batman
(7) Klingon nonsense: ScreenRant’s list “Star Trek: 15 Things That Make No Sense About Klingons” starts with forehead bumps.
Thank you Star Trek for giving us Klingons: the original TV bad guys in space who ultimately became good guys. Thy’re also the butt of so many jokes, now and in the fictional future.
Klingons are true alien icons; a mysterious race with rich traditions, a guttural language which is taught on earth in real life – even though they don’t actually… exist – and a whole lot of really odd narrative inconsistencies. When Gene Roddenberry first came up with the empirical nemesis to Starfleet’s interplanetary do-goodery, he probably had no idea that Klingon mythology would blow up into a sub-cultural mini-movement, inspiring everything from group cosplay to a staged production of Shakespeare in Klingonese.
Over the course of hundreds of TV episodes and movies, that extraterrestrial lore got very confused.
(8) Top 10 Marvel Heroes and Villains You Will Never See in the MCU
(9) Most of these are probably not your favorite Marvel characters. But Marvel has an obligation to the fans to maintain continuity. Don’t leave us hanging, Stan.
(10) 10 times Marvel lost their damn minds
(11) 10 Most Inappropriate Comics Storylines Of All Time
(12) Superhero commercials
(13) Storm Trooper paradox
(14) Social order revealed in Wall-E
(15) Stranger Things Cast Answer the Web’s Most Searched Questions
(16) Suppose a technologically advanced alien race is 65,000,000 light years from Earth. Are they taking pictures of dinosaurs?