Finalists in 25 competitive categories for the 2021 Audie Awards, including the Audiobook of the Year, were announced by the Audio Publishers Association (APA) on February 23.
The Audie Awards® recognize excellence in audiobook and spoken word entertainment,. The finalists were selected from over 1500 submissions.
Winners will be revealed on March 22.
Categories of genre interest include:
- The City We Became, by N. K. Jemisin, narrated by Robin Miles, published by Hachette Audio
- The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune, narrated by Daniel Henning, published by Macmillan Audio
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V. E. Schwab, narrated by Julia Whelan, published by Macmillan Audio
- The Last Smile in Sunder City, written and narrated by Luke Arnold, published by Hachette Audio
- Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko, narrated by Joniece Abbott-Pratt, published by Blackstone Publishing
- Aliens: Phalanx, by Scott Sigler, narrated by Bronson Pinchot, published by Blackstone Publishing
- Axiom’s End, by Lindsay Ellis, narrated by Stephanie Willis and Oliver Thorn, published by Macmillan Audio
- The Deep, by Rivers Solomon, with Daveed Diggs, William Hutson, and Jonathan Snipes, narrated by Daveed Diggs, published by Simon & Schuster Audio
- Heaven’s River, by Dennis E. Taylor, narrated by Ray Porter, published by Audible Originals
- Ruins of the Galaxy, by J.N. Chaney and Christopher Hopper, narrated by R.C. Bray, published by Podium Audio
- Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising, by Timothy Zahn, narrated by Marc Thompson, published by Penguin Random House Audio
There are also some nominees of genre interest listed with the other finalists following the jump.Continue reading