The five Philip K. Dick Award judges for distinguished science fiction published in paperback original format in the United States in the 2020 award year are:
- F. Brett Cox, P.O. Box 333, Roxbury VT 05669-0333
- Brendan A. DuBois, 12 Juniper Ridge Road, Exeter NH 03833-4409
- Cynthia Felice, 5025 Park Vista Blvd., Colorado Springs CO 80918-2443
- Tim Pratt, 2041 Ashby Ave Unit B, Berkeley CA 94703-2506
- Jessica Reisman, 2401 E 6th St Apt. 2026, Austin TX 78702-3974
Publishers who issue eligible titles during the calendar year 2019 are encouraged to provide copies to each of the judges as the books are published during the year. (All works of science fiction published originally in the United States as paperbacks during the year 2020 are eligible.) The nominees will be announced in January 2021.
The Philip K. Dick Award is presented annually with the support of the Philip K. Dick Trust for distinguished science fiction published in paperback original form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society and the award ceremony is sponsored by the Northwest Science Fiction Society.
The 2019 award for work published in 2018 was given to Theory of Bastards by Audrey Schulman (Europa Editions) with a special citation to 84K by Claire North (Orbit). The 2020 awards will be announced on April 10, 2020 at Norwescon 43.
[Based on a press release I found out about by reading Locus, like everybody does, I guess.]