We only need one list this time around because four news posts broke the Scroll’s customary monopoly on the Top 10. And I assure you none of these items are April Fools, improbable as that may seem from the story lines.
Fans avidly followed posts tracing Amazon’s brief suppression of a Castalia House imitation/parody of the John Scalzi’s new book. And the top-ranked Pixel Scroll was galvanized by six comments Vox Day left harassing Rev. Bob about the one-star review he gave that goon book on Amazon.
Here are the 10 most-read posts in March according to Google Analytics.
- Pixel Scroll 3/22/17 I Scroll The Pixel Electric
- Amazon Yanks Castalia House’s “The Corroding Empire”
- Amazon Keeps Freeze on Sales of Castalia’s “Corrosion”
- What Did You Nominate for the 2017 Hugos?
- Pixel Scroll 3/27/17 On The Gripping Hand Of Darkness
- Pixel Scroll 3/24/17 No, Mr. Bond, I Expect You To Scroll
- Pixel Scroll 3/23/17 I Fifth The Pixel Electric
- Rabid Puppies 2017 Arrives
- Pixel Scroll 3/19/17 1984 Was Not Supposed To Be An Instruction Manual!
- Pixel Scroll 3/29/17 “Scrolls! They Were Inwented By A Little Old Lady From Pixelgrad!”