Filers reaction to a linked essay by Eric Raymond at the Libertarian Futurist blog veered into a long and heated debate about the government of the Shire, all adding up to File 770’s most-read post in the month of May.
Worldcon and Hugo-related news dominated the non-Scroll Top 10 — although fan interest in Camestros Felapton’s parody about my favorite alt-marketing specialist lifted it into third place.
- Pixel Scroll 5/11/17 I Got Two Pixels When I Scrolled The Bones
- Pixel Scroll 5/1/17 Heigh-Ho, The Derry-O, A Pixel We Will Scroll
- Pixel Scroll 5/15/17 Scroll Sat Alone On His File Of Stone, And Pixeled And Godstalked A Bare Old Bone
- Pixel Scroll 5/19/17 And He Beheld White Scrolls And Beyond Them A Far Green Pixel Under A Swift Sunrise
- Pixel Scroll 5/2/17 Pixel Packing Mama, Lay Your Pixel Down
- Pixel Scroll 5/8/17 I Saw A Pixel Filing Through the Streets of Soho With A Chinese Menu In Its Scroll.
- Pixel Scroll 5/28/17 No File For You Till You Scroll All Your Pixels
- Pixel Scroll 5/21/17 What A Strange Pixel — The Only Winning Scroll Is Not To File
- Pixel Scroll 5/16/17 Will No One Pixel Me This Troublesome Scroll?
- Pixel Scroll 5/18/17 For I Am A Bear Of Very Little Files, And Long Scrolls Bother Me
Top 10 Without Scrolls
- Worldcon 75 Releases Hugo Voter Packet
- 2016 Nebula Awards
- If You Give Del Arroz Publicity
- Worldcon 75 Membership Report
- Where to Find the 2017 Hugo Finalists For Free Online
- Another Fan Artist Disqualified from Hugo Ballot
- Clash Over Cultural Appropriation Spawns Opposing Canadian Awards
- Arthur C. Clarke Award 2017 Shortlist
- It Was Forty Years Ago Today, Princess Leia Taught the Band to Play
- Measuring the Rabid Puppies Effect on the 2017 Hugo Ballot