Tonight’s (February 25) Jeopardy! broadcast challenged players in its Tournament of Champions with a “Hugo Awards in Science Fiction” category during Double Jeopardy.
The five answers were:
1. This Orwell novel that says, “Four legs good, two legs Bad”
2. Damon Knight for this short story (or is it the title of a cookbook?)
3. Daniel Keyes’ “Flowers for” this lab mouse
4. J.K. Rowling for “Harry Potter and” this burning vessel
5. To the short story “I have no Mouth, and I must” do this
Tonight’s contestants — unlike previous participants in other episodes of Jeopardy! –were able to supply the correct SF questions to match all the answers.
[Thanks to Andrew Porter for the story.]