The Science Fiction & Fantasy Poetry Association has announced the 2017 Rhysling Award winners.
- “George Tecumseh Sherman’s Ghosts” by Marge Simon • Silver Blade 32
- “Build a Rocketship Contest: Alternative Class A Instructions and Suggestions” by Wendy Rathbone • Asimov’s SF January
- “Godzilla vs. King Kong” by James S. Dorr • Dreams and Nightmares 103
“Richard Feynman’s Commute” by Jon Wesick • The Were-Traveler Dec. 21
- “The Box of Dust and Monsters” by Beth Davis Cato • Devilfish Review 17
- “Rose Child” by Theodora Goss • Uncanny 13
- “The Rime of the Eldritch Mariner” by Adam Bolivar • Spectral Realms 5
- “Not Like This” by Mary Soon Lee • Apex Magazine Aug. 4
The long poem winner was Goss. Looks like a copy paste error in this post.
I swear I looked at this post earlier and Goss was correctly listed as the winner. Anyone checked on the whereabouts of the shoggoth recently?
PhilRM: And Goss will soon be again…. JJ looked up the links to the poems and I managed to mess up one of the changes….
Pingback: AMAZING NEWS FROM FANDOM: 7/16/2017 - Amazing Stories