The finalists for the Prix Utopiales Jeunesse 2022 have been announced, one of the awards that will be presented at Utopiales, the International Science Fiction Festival of Nantes planned for October 29-November 1.
The Prix Utopiales Jeunesse recognizes a novel or a collection of short stories published or translated into French during the eligibility period preceding the festival belonging to the genre of imaginary literature and intended for an adolescent readership. It is awarded by a jury of readers aged 13 to 16 and endowed with 2000 euros.
- LX18 by Kamel Benaouda (France), published by Gallimard Jeunesse.
- Sable bleu by Yves Grevet (France), published by Syros.
- Le jardin des chimères by Johan Heliot (France), published by ScriNéo.
- Le troisième exode by Daniel Mat (Switzerland), published by ScriNéo.
- L’île by Vincent Villeminot (France), published by PKJ.