The 45th issue of Uncanny Magazine, winner of five Hugos and a British Fantasy Award, will be available on March 1 at uncannymagazine.com.
Hugo Award-winning Publishers Lynne M. Thomas and Michael Damian Thomas are proud to present the 43rd issue of their five-time Hugo Award-winning online science fiction and fantasy magazine, Uncanny Magazine. Stories from Uncanny Magazine have been finalists or winners of Hugo, Nebula, Locus, and World Fantasy Awards. As always, Uncanny features passionate SF/F fiction and poetry, gorgeous prose, provocative nonfiction, and a deep investment in the diverse SF/F culture, along with a Parsec Award-winning monthly podcast featuring a story, poem, and interview from that issue.
All of Uncanny Magazine’s content will be available in eBook versions on the day of release from Weightless Books, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and Kobo. Subscriptions are always available through Amazon Kindle and Weightless Books. The free online content will be released in 2 stages- half on day of release and half on April 5.
Follow Uncanny on their website, or on Twitter and Facebook.
Uncanny Magazine Issue 45 Table of Contents:
- Habitation by Paul Lewin
- “The Uncanny Valley” by Liz Argall, Lynne M. Thomas and Michael Damian Thomas
- “The Yearning Body Problem” by Meg Elison
- “The Goldfish Man” by Maureen McHugh (3/1)
- “Boundless” by Miyuki Jane Pinckard (3/1)
- “The Kaleidoscopic Visitor” by Shaoni C. White (3/1)
- “I Will Have This Diamond for a Heart” by Carlos Hernandez (4/5)
- “The Path of Water” by Emma Törzs (4/5)
- “Flowerkicker” by Stephen Graham Jones (4/5)
- “Requiem for a Dollface” by Margaret Dunlap (4/5)
- “Under Green” by Richard Butner (3/1)
- “Ask a Unicorn” (3/1)
- “Acknowledging Taiwanese-American Vampire Foodies” by Jo Wu (3/1)
- “Resisting the Monolith: Collecting As Counter Narrative” by Rebecca Romney (3/1)
- “Wax Sealed With a Kiss” by Elsa Sjunneson (4/5)
- “An Invitation to the Weary” by Sarah Gailey (4/5)
- “Irreconcilable Differences” by Lalini Shanela Ranaraja (3/1)
- “Omonhinmin” by Praise Osawaru (3/1)
- “Jingwei Tries to Fill Up the Sea” by Mary Soon Lee (4/5)
- “A Wreckful Planting of Small Pockets of Thirst” by Nnadi Samuel (4/5)
- Miyuki Jane Pinckard interviewed by Caroline M. Yoachim (3/1)
- Emma Törzs interviewed by Caroline M. Yoachim (4/5)
- Episode 45A (3/1): Editors’ Introduction, “The Goldfish Man” by Maureen McHugh, as read by Erika Ensign, “Irreconcilable Differences” by Lalini Shanela Ranaraja, as read by Matt Peters, and Lynne M. Thomas interviewing Maureen McHugh.
- Episode 45B (4/1): Editors’ Introduction, “I Will Have This Diamond for a Heart” by Carlos Hernandez, as read by Matt Peters, “Requiem for a Dollface” by Margaret Dunlap, as read by Erika Ensign, “A Wreckful Planting of Small Pockets of Thirst” by Nnadi Samuel, as read by Matt Peters, and Lynne M. Thomas interviewing Carlos Hernandez.
Pingback: AMAZING NEWS FROM FANDOM: 2/26/22 - Amazing Stories