The Wonderland Book Awards 2022 finalists were announced October 3, celebrating the best bizarro fiction titles released in 2021.
- Jurassichrist by Michael Allen Rose (Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing)
- Girl In The Walls by Katy Michelle Quinn (Clash Books)
- Full Metal Octopus by Carlton Mellick III (Eraserhead Press)
- Suburban Gothic by Brian Keene and Bryan Smith (Deadite Press)
- Man, Fuck This House by Brian Asman (Mutated Media)
- Don’t Push The Button by John Skipp (Clash Books)
- The Secret Diary Of A Soundcloud Rapper by Young Stepdad (11:11 Press)
- The Next Time You See Me I’ll Probably Be Dead by C.V. Hunt (Grindhouse Press)
- Bodies Wrapped In Plastic And Other Items Of Interest by Andersen Prunty (Grindhouse Press)
- Widow Of The Amputation And Other Weird Crimes by Robert Guffey (Eraserhead Press)
Honorable mention was given to titles that came close to placing on the final ballot: The Run Fantastic by Luke Kondor (Bizarro Pulp Press), Snap! Crackle! Fuck You! by Simon Ore Molina (Eraserhead Press), Giant Robots Of Babel by Max Bauman (Aggadah Try It), Transmuted (Rewind Or Die) by Eve Harms (Unnerving), Things Were Easier Before You Became A Giant Fucking Mantis by Matthew A. Clarke (Independently Published), Chicken Lust by Justin Hunter (Hybrid Sequence Media), And Pieces Of Bones And Rags by Michael C Keith (Thick & Vaney Books).
The winners will be voted on by “anyone who has attended BizarroCon”. The awards will be presented at BizarroCon in Troutdale, OR on November 18, 2022.