Last month’s most avidly read post concerned the 20th anniversary of Niven/Pournelle/Flynn’s salute to sf fandom, Fallen Angels. Back when Fallen Angels was written one of the questions was why we weren’t launching orbital power satellites to avert the coming Ice Age, a concern that might belong on the shelf with the science in Bradbury’s Mars stories — or will it eventually be shown prescient?
Stories about the doings of Harlan Ellison, the deaths of a popular fan and pro, and a fannish reference in the mundane political news, were also among the Top 10 posts for November 2011 according to Google Analytics:
1. Fallen Angels at 20
2. Chris Croughton Killed in Accident
3. Anne McCaffrey (1926-2011)
4. Ah, Culture
5. Tarpinian: Harlan’s Back!
6. SFContario 2 Photos
7. Chicon 7’s Cyber Monday Sale
8. Internet Journalism at Its Most
9. World’s Most Valuable Comics
10. Beanie Goes To Congress