The announcement of Japan’s bid for the 2017 Worldcon was the month’s biggest story, so it deservedly leads the list of the ten most-viewed posts for June 2009, according to Google Analytics.
1. Nippon 2017 Will Party at Anticipation
2. A Comical Slant
3. Ackerman Auction Takes in Quarter Million
4. John Hertz: Fanzines at the Eaton Collection
5. Harlan Ellison Refuses Cleveland Honors
6. A Quarter Century of Snapshots
7. Jane Badler Joins the Resistance
8. Shame, and Eternal Shame!
9. Fans Converge on Glendale Bookstore For an Escape From Hell
10. Hugo Awards Logo Contest