The latest Bradbury news:
(1) Weird Tales #360 features a Special Ray Bradbury Section with the following material:
- “The Exiles (Original Version)” by Ray Bradbury
- “My New Ending to Rosemary’s Baby” by Ray Bradbury
- “Personal Memories of Ray Bradbury” by Marvin Kaye
- Review of “Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury” by James Aquilone
- “Remembrance” by Ray Bradbury
(2) The Holiday Issue of Strand Magazine contains two Bradbury contributions, “The Book and the Butterfly,” an introduction to this year’s edition of “The Best American Nonrequired Reading,” and “Dear Santa,” a short story about an encounter between a young boy and a man he believes is Santa Claus.
(3) The Ventura Star publicized the initial showing on November 10 of Live Forever: The Ray Bradbury Odyssey :
In the end, the late literary giant Ray Bradbury finally got to Mars, his ashes arriving in a tomato soup can via Ferris wheel.
At least in Ventura filmmaker Michael O’Kelly’s short version of his mammoth Bradbury biopic.
(4) Posted recently on Vimeo, a 3-part interview with Ray from 1992.
(5) The intersection of Fifth and Flower, near the Central Library, now designated Ray Bradbury Square by the Los Angeles City Council, will be dedicated December 6 at 2:00 p.m.
[Thanks to John King Tarpinian and Andrew Porter for the links.]