By Carl Slaughter: (1) Solve for the missing X. Deleted scenes explain the background on Logan X-Men characters who are referenced but did not appear or had smaller roles. To avoid X-Men 3 syndrome, the director chose to focus on the 3 main characters.
(2) Let he who is without sin. If anyone can find 113 things wrong with “Logan,” universally considered by far the best X-Men movie ever, it would be the guys at Cinema Sins. A lot of complaints about minor plot holes, but no attacks on the characterization or themes.
(3) Hear hear. Fifteen minutes of Picard’s most inspirational speeches.
(4) And more. 50 great Captain Picard quotes.
(5) Wry-fi. 25 great Commander Riker quotes.
(6) Klingon epigrams. 25 great Worf quotes.
(7) Wrath of Khan: original interviews. 1982 Interviews with William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, and Ricardo Montalban. See Nimoy in pink shirt, pink tie, and striped jacket.
(8) Overpowered. 10 worthless and underused characters in Game of Thrones.
(9) Land shark. 10 deadliest characters on Game of Thrones.
(10) Cut short. Speculative movie franchises that were cancelled before the series was completed.
(11) WW. This Youtube Nerdist “Save the World” music video Wonder Woman mashup tribute defies description.
(12) Sith sense. Darth Vader waxes punny and punny and punny.
(13) Captain Z-RO. The Great Pyramids Episode. 1950’s Time Travel
Every week Captain Z-Ro and his assistant Jet would observe world events and travel through time to help historical figures.