The winners and finalists of the Ninth Annual Bisexual Book Awards for books published in 2020 were announced June 12.
Eligible for the award are works with a bisexual/pansexual/fluid or bi+ character, bisexual storyline, bisexual subject matter or bisexual themes.
The complete list of winners is here.
SPECULATIVE FICTION [Bi-Fi/Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal/Horror/Etc.]
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab, Tor Books / Tom Doherty Associates / division of Macmillan Publishers
- Architects of Memory by Karen Osborne, (Tor Books / Macmillan)
- Children of Fury (Dark Nation, Volume III) by Rashid Darden (Old Gold Soul Press)
- Plain Bad Heroines by Emily M. Danforth, (William Morrow / HarperCollins)
- Queens of Noise by Leigh Harlen, (Neon Hemlock Press)
Other finalists of genre interest include:
- Romance: The Woman Who Fell Through Time by J.M. Frey, (Here There Be Publishing)