The sf-Lit Award 2021 shortlist was announced November 1.
The award has been handed out by the German website sf-Lit.de (“Die Seite für Science-Fiction-Literatur”) since 2016 and is open to all works of SF that have been first published in German in the previous year, regardless of the author’s nationality or language.
- Laurent Binet, Eroberung, (“Civilizations” — Translation by Kristian Wachinger) (Rowohlt)
- Blake Crouch, Gestohlene Erinnerung, (“Recursion” — Translation by Rainer Schmidt) (Goldmann)
- Tom Hillenbrand, Qube (Hologrammatica 2), (KiWi)
- Sameena Jehanzeb, Was Preema nicht weiß, (SP)
- Simon Stålenhag, Tales from the Loop, (“Tales from the Loop” — Translation by Stefan Pluschkat) (Fischer Tor)