Jared Dashoff, MidAmeriCon II business meeting chair, has released a new version of the agenda, including Lisa Hayes’ motion, 3SV and its various parts, and EPH+. Download the PDF file from the MACII website.
There’s Business Passed on to MidAmeriCon II by Chicon 7 and Sasquan
The following item was ratified at Chicon 7 in 2012 and must be re-ratified by MidAmeriCon II in 2016 in order to remain part of the Worldcon Constitution.
- A.1 Short Title: Best Fancast
The following Constitutional Amendments were approved at Sasquan in 2015 and passed on to MidAmeriCon II for ratification. If ratified, they will become part of the Constitution at the conclusion of MidAmeriCon II.
- A.2 Short Title: The Five Percent Solution
- A.3 Short Title: Multiple Nominations
- A.4 Short Title: Nominee Diversity
- A.5 Short Title: Electronic Signatures
- A.7 Short Title: E Pluribus Hugo
- A.6 Short Title: 4 and 6
And there’s the submission text of newly proposed WSFS Consitution rules changes, drafts of which have been posted on File 770 over the past few weeks.
Best Series (page 8)
- Proposed by: Series Hugo Committee
December Is Good Enough (page 9)
- Proposed by: Colette Fozard, Warren Buff, Nicholas Whyte
Two Years Are Enough (page 9)
- Proposed by: Warren Buff, Colin Harris
Three Stage Voting (3SV), Or “The Only Winning Move Is Not to Play” (page 10)
- Proposed by: Colin Harris, Kevin Standlee, Nicholas Whyte, Colette Fozard, Warr en Buff
Additional Finalists (page 13)
- Moved by: Lisa Hayes, Lisa Deutsch Harrigan, David Wallace
EPH+ (page 14)
- Proposed by: Jameson Quinn, Claudia Beach, Bonnie Warford, Catherine Faber, Andrew Hickey, Rogers Cadenhead, David Goldfarb, Lee Egger, Tasha Turner Lennhoff, Steven Halter, David Wallace, Oskari Rantala.