The Australian SF (“Ditmar”) Awards for 2022 were presented on October 1 at Conflux 16 in Canberra.
This list has been pieced together from Twitter, Cat Sparks’ photo of the winners on Facebook, and assisted by others.
- The Bridge, J.S. Breukelaar, Meerkat Press.
BEST NOVELLA OR NOVELETTE
- “Ariadne, I Love You”, J. Ashley-Smith, in Ariadne, I Love You, Meerkat Press.
BEST SHORT STORY
- “The King in Yella”, Kaaron Warren, in Under Twin Suns: Alternate Histories of the Yellow Sign, Hippocampus Press.
BEST COLLECTED WORK
- Tool Tales, Ellen Datlow and Kaaron Warren, IFWG Publishing Australia.
BEST FAN PUBLICATION IN ANY MEDIUM
- Earl Grey Editing, Elizabeth Fitzgerald.
BEST FAN WRITER
- Kat Clay, for interviews and reviews on YouTube and katclay.com.
BEST FAN ARTIST
- C.H. Pearce, for fanart on Instagram, including (Em and Gyre), (Lysande), (Cruelty Free), and (Rocket Launch Good).
BEST NEW TALENT
WILLIAM ATHELING JR AWARD FOR CRITICISM OR REVIEW
- Ian Mond, for reviews in Locus.
Congrats to all the winners!