The five Philip K. Dick Award judges for distinguished science fiction published in paperback original format in the United States in the 2019 award year are:
- Thomas A. Easton, 84 Commonmwealth Ave., Dedham MA 02026-1425
- Karen Heuler, (until October 31) 13 Antler Drive, Sandyston NJ 07826; (after October 31) 80 Charles Street Apt. 3R, New York NY 10014-6110
- Mur Lafferty, 8311 Brier Creek Pkwy. Ste. 105274, Raleigh NC 27617-7328
- Patricia MacEwen, 1046 W Longview Ave., Stockton, CA 95207-4719
- James Sallis, 1534 E. Earll Drive, Phoenix AZ 85014-5639
They will consider issue eligible titles — all works of science fiction published originally in the United States as paperbacks during the year 2019. The nominees will be announced in January 2020.
The Philip K. Dick Award is presented annually with the support of the Philip K. Dick Trust for distinguished science fiction published in paperback original form in the United States.
The award is sponsored by the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society and the award ceremony is sponsored by the Northwest Science Fiction Society.
The 2019 award for work published in 2018 was given to Theory of Bastards by Audrey Schulman (Europa Editions) with a special citation to 84K by Claire North (Orbit). The 2020 awards for work published in 2019 will be announced on April 10 at Norwescon 43 in SeaTac, WA..
[Thanks to Gordon Van Gelder for the story.]